Kick drum microphone provides a strong low-end response and maximum gain-before-feedback due to its half-cardioid polar pattern. It features a two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity and a low-profile design.
Beta 91 Features:
- Cardioid condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface), uniform with frequency, symmetrical around axis.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 59 dB re 94 dB SPL
- Output Impedance 150 ohms (actual)
- Phantom Power: 48 Vdc /- 4 Vdc (IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3.